Again, i'm here to update my bloggy... Sorry for not updating for so long time... There are nothing special for me to blog anyway... My life is really boring here, everyday i do nothing... Slacking around... Nothing really meaningful except met up with dear at night... Last few days i had a fight with him, because of a little tiny matter... Lol! So sorry for my bad temper... But u used to it already right? Haha... I promise i will correct it k...
Just now went to his house take dinner again, i miss uncle, aunty, ah jie, bibi them a lots... I have been 1 week never met them since i had a bad fever, and now i had recover much! Aunty keep asking me to drink more water cause she knew i dont drink much... Ya, i am weird... I dont like to drink water... What to do? After dinner, back to room and we did something crazy... He online by using his desktop and i on it by lappy, both of us scolding bad words to each other by using msn... @#$%!!
How stupid, he is just sitting beside me and we are scolding there...
After awhile i cant stand him anymore, so we just fight up again... Haha!
That's how i pass my boring time in the night i think...
Had a dessert --> Movie with his family --> Back to home
I am leaving very soon.
Yet the person that i am not willing to be apart with is you.
- Li -
No comments:
Post a Comment