Completed the last paper-BMS test today,
i am sure that
i will have to
re-test for this subject.
Yes, i am not doing good at this paper.
I can't even complete solving one question of it.
I feel tension while i looking at the question.
I don't understand at all.
Suddenly my mind went blank.
What i had read has all gone.
I feel terrible. Tears in my eyes.
The first term of exam was already drove me to hell.
Is it the paper too hard?
Or
Smile hard after passing up the test pad.
I saw Karren's eyes turned red too.
On that moment we just wish to end the lesson and go back to Taiping.
Hopefully everything gonna be all right.
So i have just come back from KL.
Feels better after met up with the people that i like!
Ate a lot for dinner. xD
Very relax and having good mood now! =D
Guess i have to stop here and take a rest,
Because i am going to Bukit Merah tomorrow,
awwww~
I can't even complete solving one question of it.
I feel tension while i looking at the question.
I don't understand at all.
Suddenly my mind went blank.
What i had read has all gone.
I feel terrible. Tears in my eyes.
The first term of exam was already drove me to hell.
Is it the paper too hard?
Or
Smile hard after passing up the test pad.
I saw Karren's eyes turned red too.
On that moment we just wish to end the lesson and go back to Taiping.
Hopefully everything gonna be all right.
Feels better after met up with the people that i like!
Ate a lot for dinner. xD
Very relax and having good mood now! =D
Guess i have to stop here and take a rest,
Because i am going to Bukit Merah tomorrow,
awwww~
No comments:
Post a Comment