Monday, July 13, 2009

DAC 2

I had just started studying in this college for two and a half months. Life was pretty tough for me as i had to struggle to adjust to my new life in KL. Away from family and u, i must learn to be more independent. I am trying to catch up with my studies and wanna prove to mum that i am her good girl! But i always facing problems in my studies. Maybe the subject was new to me and i knew nothing about it-BMS It was the most ALIEN to me.
That's why i had failed it. =.= 12.5/50marks *i feel shame*
I got pass for the other subjects. Justin explanation were really helpful but when i sitting the exam i couldn't answer it, my mind gone blank. I just cannot understand what's going on with me. I really feel upset on it.
However~ i will not going to give up that easily! 因为我是打不死的''蟑螂''!
(i very hate cockroach but on this moment i don't know what word can be use to describe about it, remember i very hate it!)

Anyway i will continue fight with the aliens, i hope i can do it.
Now let's talk about my new friends! I have found some cute friends in this college, they are my classamtes. We always had our lunch together during the break time. Before meeting them, i thought that people who are clever was always selfish and only cared for themselves, but they are not. Some of them always helping me when i having problems on my homework.
Glad to meet u all!

These are the photo we had capture in the college.



My college has the jungle feel right?




On the way to the canteen,
suddenly everyone stopped there and capture photo.




Vikki + Hui Li + Karren + Adrian




Vikki and I ^^ 1st of jul




3 girls =)




Rachel and Li =D



Photo with Aki - Coming soon =)
Going to shopping mall on this Thursday with them.
Will be update more about my friends next time.



See ya!
-Li-

No comments:

Post a Comment