Thursday, September 24, 2009

Holidays#1

It seems like my holiday's mood is going to end soon.
Too lots of things happen in this whole week. Very tired.
If we think it in another way, it can consider as quite challenging holidays too.
Fine, i don't know what am i talking about.



Everyone of us experienced a little tough moments in this holidays,
yet i am glad that we still able to enjoy the joyful moments at the end.
Promise heart connected always k?
Babes, hand hold hand, poo poo no wash hand. =)


And you, i admit i am so wrong.

I don't know what to say and don't know what to do now.

I lost my direction and i am very scare.
The only thing i can do now is to slow down the steps.
I believe we need some time to rest cause we were tired enough.



I love u
ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment