Is too shock for me to see him appears in my night.
And once i break down again.
Those memories that i keep inside my heart, that i don't wish to remember it...
All pop up in my mind...
This is the fate...
To know about this guy.
To get him so much for many years.
To lost the thing that i owned before.
And to make who am i today.
From the very beginning til now, is it my problem or these are the so called challenges of life?
All these years the memories that we had go through together. Tell me, how to take them away?
Anyway thanks for telling me what happened, it made me feel relieved. Often, people only holds when they know they gonna lost something. Are you started to worry about me now? I am clear about what i'm doing now. I just want to have some peaceful moments here, i wish to have peace.
Maybe, this is the destiny...
No one is wrong. I don't hate you.
coz life is too short until we have no time to hate anyone.
I always believe time can heal everything...
Please....
Please don't tell me that you got lost in your way.
Please don't show your caring & loving towards me anymore, it will messed up my mood.
Please don't tell me that i'm still the important one to you...
Please don't make me look back anymore... I can't be always that strong...
Remains neutral...
I don't wish to live life with hatred...
And you know i don't write emo post also...
But, allow me for tonight...
I hope tomorrow is a better day.
I just crave for peace...
No comments:
Post a Comment