Saturday, February 19, 2011

I have ruined up my life.

I felt so fucking numb to all these thing. I messed up my life. Is it i'm destined to live in agony and mental torture life? Seriously, i am SO exhausted. Every time feels like a struggle to get through all these feeling... I thought i can handle it very well, but at the end i lost myself...


And YOU, you made a BIG mistake and you can't fix what you break because you had ruined our life ! I know people make mistakes and  learn from mistakes in order not to making the same thing but why you are repeating them !
YOU JERK ! YOU SUCH A FUCKING JERK !




I'm very sick of it.
What should i do to make myself  better? 
Please tell me how to make it? I have no idea how to fix it right. Perhaps the best way is to make an honest attempt at solving the problems. 
Keep telling myself that i should accepting the changes that come with it...


I crave for PEACE.again.
and again.




p/s: friends, i deleted my facebook account. i know is a bit crazy.
but i will create a new one soon. 
Stay tough my girl. =]



No comments:

Post a Comment